Ladies, we can't wait to have you join us for our first annual women's conference. Come To The Table Women's Conference 2018 is for all women who want to learn how to pray more effectively for their family and friends and how to get the most out of reading the Bible.
NOTE: You may have to click the back button in your browser to return to this page.
Friday, September 28, 2018
- 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Registration/Shopping
- 7:00 p.m. - 7:45 p.m. Kickoff/Worship
- 7:45 p.m. - 7:50 p.m. Giveaways
- 7:50 p.m. - 8:45 p.m. Speaker: Cami Cantu & Deania Lemley
- 8:45 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Prayer/Altar Time/Closing
Saturday, September 29, 2018
- 8:15 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. Registration/Shopping
- 9:00 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. Kickoff/Worship
- 9:45 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. Speaker - Mitzi Pederson
- 10:45 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. Announcements/Giveaways
- 11:15 a.m. - 1:15 p.m. Lunch/Shopping
- 1:15 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Breakout Sessions
- 2:30 p.m. - 2:45 p.m. Break
- 2:45 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Announcements/Giveaways
- 3:00 p.m. - 4:15 p.m. Speaker – Cami Cantu
Cami has been faithfully serving in full-time ministry at Faith Center Church in Sulphur, OK for over 20 years. She has been gifted with a unique style of communicating God's word that allows her to connect with her audience on a deep level. She is driven with a genuine passion to lead people from all walks of life into a greater level of faith and awareness of the Holy Spirit and His power for everyday living. Cami has been graced with a strong prophetic mantle and is used by God with the gift of healing. She is a tremendous blessing to the body of Christ and an anointed and highly sought-after speaker with a strong desire to see lives changed for the glory of God.
Cami has been married to her husband, Manny, for 21 years, and they have been blessed with two amazing children, Jaden and Cianna. They enjoy getting to serve together in the ministry as Associate Pastors at Faith Center, a thriving church in a small town of 4,000 people.
Deania Lemley and her husband, Jerry, have been married for 56 years. She has been a pastor's wife since they founded Faith Center Church 38 years ago. They have two children in the ministry whose spouses minister along with them, and they have four grandchildren.
Deania is very interested in the family unit and sees the importance of families in this day and time. She enjoys women gathering together, being real, and understanding their value, worth, and how special they are. She likes to encourage women that they can live life to the fullest right here and now. She is an encourager and exhorter. Deania's desire is to see women take off their masks to be real and transparent with each other and to understand that they are stronger than they think they are.
Get The T-Shirt!
Price per shirt: $12
- $75 – Two-Day Ticket $85 after June 19th
- $35 – Friday-Only Ticket
- $50 – Saturday-Only Ticket
- $10 off for each Two-Day Ticket in groups of 8 or more
- T-Shirt: $12
- Hotel Room (Remember this will be 4 ladies to a room.) (Deadline to reserve is August 26th.): $35